- The gift of an Eclipse is the unmasking, or release of intensity that brings a breaking point. The Macrocosm is often revealed through energetic release of earthquakes, fires, floods, or violent storms, all of which unleash change.
- You may want angel wings to master microcosmic Eclipse events, as they often erupt from deep emotion, revealing unseen or unknown aspects of self that we prefer remain unconscious. This personal ‘unmasking’ offers needed information moving us to the next level. Outmoded emotional patterns, ready to die, erupt. It’s disconcerting. It’s a gift.
- Mercury, now Retrograde until July 31, offers three weeks of review, and re-consideration of what we’re learning. Hopefully it’s an opportunity to open new eyes to the unmasking. Be observant, not judgmental. Don’t multi-task. Be willing to be awakened.
- With all we have going on in the heavens, you are sure to be feeling extra sensitive. Take time to nurture and heal. Give your body extra rest, water, and time in nature. It’s imperative. Chiron, the ‘wounded healer’ has just turned Retrograde as well, making its healing/wounding energies urgent.
- This is the time to prepare for further unmasking and revelation for upcoming Lunar Eclipse on the 16th. This one is a Full Moon-WHAM as it aligns with the powerful Pluto/Saturn duo at the Eclipse point. More on this next week.
IF you are fortunate enough to get slapped around by the Eclipses and become ‘WOKE’ to a part of you that has been asleep, then brava! And lucky YOU!! With Mercury AND Chiron ‘in reverse and extra potent, we have an opportune moment to ‘look homeward angel.’ Step back, allow a break down, or break out. It can be a time of high adventure, IF you are willing to not go to judgment, and IF you are willing to see how you have unconsciously worked and rubbed old childhood wounds that keep you a prisoner. Pay attention to odd moments, strange symbols, casual, overheard conversation. Mercury Retrograde, with its communication glitches, confusion and breakdowns is not always easy, but the planetary firmament is in alignment to support taking the next big step, especially a large heart-step!
Not only are Eclipses, along with Mercury and Chiron Retrograde, opening portals to the past, but as I have written, Saturn and Pluto, aligned with the South Node, encourage review and re-do . It’s a chance to see that some old guidelines are no longer relevant. Often there is unfinished business asking for closure. To put the cherry on top of this Astrological compilation, Venus is involved. As guide and goddess of relationship, self worth, and love, need I tell you that issues of partnering and payment are up front and oh so sensitive! This is to say that if you are not swimming in some murky sea of your childhood, you have an extraordinary family heritage. Not everyone is in the testing and crises zone, but many are, and they could use extra TLC. Pay attention, and listen with your heart. You don’t have to fix others, in fact, they rather you wouldn’t. They simply want to be heard.
YOUR BIRTHDAY WEEK: Dear kind Cancer, with the Saturn/Pluto/South Node power-brokers opposing your Sun sign, 2019 has been rocky…revealing but rocky. The extremes are here to take you to the next level. I wish you could say, “Beam me up Scotty,” and all would be well. But this birthday’s instruction booklet is about ‘funding a deeper sense of balance and well-being, grown from new roots. Not an easy task. Your old family system has changed, which for a Cancer is very difficult. As you gain a greater foothold in the new life, the light expands. This birthday may offer a complete re-birth, a freeing opportunity to be who you have always wished to be, but were fearful of becoming. Have at it! Be all you can be! Celebrate the tears and the loss that free you.
YOUR PRACTICE THIS WEEK: Move onto your mat as a warrior. Take no prisoners, least of all yourself. Fess up to your fears. Move past them. Create balance between non-doing and over-doing. Keep returning to center to re-evaluate and congratulate before you take on the next difficult pose. Listen to the over-drive of goals, and ego desire, then soften and balance with gentle breath-work, and a long, lovely savasana.
JULY EVENTS & SCHEDULING
JULY 8, Mon. 8:00-9:00 AM Pilates Mat-All are welcome to strengthen, stretch and grow formidable! The Studio, 1 Edson Rd., Natick
JULY 10, Wed. 5:15 All Level Class & 7 PM level !!-!!! Laughing Dog Yoga.
JULY 12, Fri. 10:30-11:30 AM, Martha Graham Technique. Floor work with contraction and release as principle focus
jULY 13, Sat. 8:30 and 10 AM, Multi- level classes, all welcome. The Studio, 1 Edson Rd, Natick. RSVP- firstname.lastname@example.org
New 200 hour Teacher Training begins in the fall. It is unique, created to your talents and needs. It dives deep and transforms life. Hours are arranged to be flexible for your schedule. For questions- email@example.com
Astrological Consultations: Planetary wisdom offered from years of experience, with empathetic understanding. If it’s time to look at your life and consider change~ Email firstname.lastname@example.org
“I had no idea Astrology could provide that kind of understanding. So much was revealed! I feel I can now open to my new life, thanks to your support and wisdom.” Karen M.