BEGINS OCTOBER 1, 2023 Taught by creator of Shakti Yoga Dances, Samantha Cameron, MA dance & choreography- UCLA, and E-RYT-500 Yoga Instructor
Click here to read the testimonials of previous attendees & new Shakti International Yoga Dance Instructors
- Dates: Sundays from Oct. 1 to Nov. 26
- Time: 9 am-12:30 pm ET
2 pm UK/Ireland
3 pm France/Switzerland/Spain
- Cost: $500.00 / 467 E for 40 hours of virtual instruction~ certified by YA.
- Contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll
- Further information at ShaktiDances.com >>
Included in fee: 1. Free weekly Vinyasa class recordings, each original dance you learn is sent as a recording for you to keep. 2 Astrological overview of your natal chart, value $150. I am a professional Astrologer, and part of the training is personal mentorship in learning to create your own choreographies and come to understand the energies re-creating your life.
Seeking moves that inspire? Yearning for transformational creativity on the mat? Curious to discover the joy and emotional satisfaction embedded in each Shaktidance? This international training is structured from my needs as a dancer to move; As a choreographer to create; As a Yoga Instructor, to open rich spiritual layers. Shakti Yoga Dances is an alchemical combination of these magical worlds. Let’s change the world one dance at a time.
Attendance is limited to keep the work intimate, powerful, and transformative. The alliance of Yoga and dance is an intelligent tool to align spiritual intuition, passionate physicality, and ‘Emotional Intelligence’. You will fill mind and body with a wider visionary wisdom, connecting you with like-minded others.
If you are not interested in certification, You may still attend the training, or take individual sessions, earning CEU hours. A level II Yoga Practice is necessary, but no dance training required.
This Virtual Immersion Offers:
- Weave chakras, bandhas, mantra, music, poetry, pranayama and mudras into creative layers to emotionally generate and inspire Asanas.
- Take your sequencing skills to the next level.
- Focus breath specifically into the body for release & renewal.
- Trainings are kept small to easily share ideas and creativity.
- Add healing intention and awareness into your Practice.
- Grow an awareness of ‘Emotional Intelligence’ within the body.
- Incorporate the power of Shakti Goddesses psychological energies to inform and expand feminine wisdom.
- Listen to your spiritual voice grow loud and clear.
- You become a member of the international Shakti Sisterhood that reaches around the world
Each Sunday module works on an original Shakti Dance. With each dance as a complex layering, the moves are repeated until the body is comfortable enough to invite the emotional body in. You add to your Yoga Toolbox as you interpret the dances from an integrated P.O.V. Your final is to create and teach your own original dance.
Having taught two international Shakti trainings, what has been most extraordinary is the community~the Shakti Sisterhood that has blossomed, and the growth of each participant Observing the final dances has filled me not only with admiration and joyous gratitude but the hope we continue to connect this wonderfully healing journey out into a world in need.
To learn more or to participate as part of Shakti Yoga Dance Teacher’s Certification, please visit ShaktiDances.com >>
If you are not interested in certification, You may still attend the training, or take individual sessions, earning CEU hours. You must be at a Yoga II/intermediate level. No dance training is required, but it’s a nice addition.
Venmo: SAMANTHA CAMERON, or SAMCATCAM.
Check: Samantha Cameron, 1 Edson Rd. Natick, MA 01760